…where neighbors looked out for each other and children played stickball in the street? You can have that again in this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Mountain Valley, one of Petaluma’s best neighborhoods.
Light-filled and cheerful, this delightful 1,417 square foot starter home features a generous living room, hardwood and tile flooring, a family room/kitchen combination and a fireplace in the family room to relax and unwind to.
Upstairs you’ll find a large master suite, two additional bedrooms and a bathroom. There’s also a large backyard waiting for your personal touch, a two-car attached garage, and an additional off-street parking space adjacent to the home. This centrally located charmer is a short walk to Sonoma Mountain Elementary School, Eagle Park, Santa Rosa Junior College and shopping. You couldn’t pick a nicer place to begin your story.
- SIZE: 1,417
- YEAR BUILT: 1995
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 baths
- Laminate and hardwood flooring
- Separate living and family rooms
- Dining area
- Tile counter tops
- Fireplace in family room
- Downstairs bathroom
- Sliding patio door to backyard
- Master suite with dual sink vanity
- Cement tile roof
- Upstairs laundry closet
- Two-car attached garage
- One additional parking space to the right of the garage
- Backyard fence opens up onto parking space – perfect for parties
- Desirable location convenient to walking and biking trails, award-winning Sonoma Mountain Elementary School, Petaluma Junior College, Eagle and Leghorn Parks, shopping, restaurants, wineries and transportation.
More Details: 1891weisslane.com
Offered at $499,000
Sold for $521,000