By my expertise and my efforts, I make my clients more money than the vast majority of agents.
Here’s how I accomplish that:
- Honest and expert counsel on market values and pricing in order to achieve the strongest market response and highest possible sales price. All based upon the most comprehensive market analytics in the business.
- Know-how regarding preparing your property to show: wherever buyers or agents first see your home – online, in ads, mail pieces, brochures or in person – it shall look its absolute best.
- I simply spend more money on marketing your home, money I invest upfront in staging consultation, professional photography, comprehensive online marketing, gorgeous promotional materials, direct mail and other buyer and broker advertising campaigns to reach every potential buyer and every agent who might have a buyer, make a compelling impression, and create a sense of urgency to act quickly to make strong, clean offers.
- I never pressure my clients to accept offers too quickly, i.e. before the home has been fully exposed to the market: a single additional buyer can add substantially to the sales price. (You are the sole decision-maker as to which, if any, offer to accept.)
- Aggressive offer negotiation: savvy negotiating and the effective control and staging of the offer situation – using time, the threat of competition and buyer psychology to one’s advantage – can easily make a 5-10% difference in the final sales price in any market.
- Proactive buyer qualifying and pre-sale disclosure management reduce the odds of accepting an offer from someone who will not perform and help preclude buyer attempts to renegotiate after acceptance.
- Buttoned-up transaction management minimizes unpleasant surprises, delays in close of escrow and future liability.
- I will diligently maintain the security of your home during all showings and open houses; I shall be present at all showings, inspections & appraisals (or get your specific permission otherwise).
- I will not act as a dual agent: I will represent only you in the transaction, focused solely on protecting your interests and achieving the highest net proceeds of sale for you.
In what is typically one of the largest financial transactions of one’s life, the choice of agent to represent you can make an enormous difference in the result.
It’s not how much you pay an agent: it’s how good your agent is at maximizing your proceeds of sale. I don’t get paid for my time and effort or reimbursed for any of my (substantial) expenses unless your home is sold for a price you find acceptable.
“Hire well, as the broker you engage will essentially be your home’s face, voice and the reputation of its brand. In order to protect your financial and legal interests, it’s also critical that your broker be compelling to potential buyers and respected in the brokerage community. Tracy epitomizes all this and she’s definitely not afraid to spend her money to make you money because she believes that her reputation and your home’s reputation are integrally entwined.” – F. Zhou, Seller